We are looking for crazy dog lovers who have exceptional customer service skills to care for our 4 legged friends like they are their own. High attention to detail when it comes to ensuring the comfort of our guests is a must! This line of work is physically demanding and you will need to have meticulous levels of cleanliness, excellent levels of customer service skills, and be able to remain fiercely calm in emergency situations.
All in all, you must have a passion to care for all canine guests to ensure they enjoy their stay with us.
- Feed, walk, care and love for our canine guests
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness within all areas of the hotel
- Be alert to any signs of disease, illness or distress in guests in our care
- Take note & execute each guests’ individual care instructions for feeding, exercise and medication.
- Lead daily interaction & enrichment activities for our canine guests.
- Process hotel reservations & viewing appointments
- Maintain communication touch points with owners
- Facilitate & plan the arrival & departure of guests
- Singaporeans or PR only
- Computer literate – Email, Microsoft/iOS Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to converse in Mandarin to liaise with clients is advantageous
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette
- Overtime work may occasionally be required
Who Is An Ideal Candidate for this Role?
Min 1 year of prior pet care experience preferred
New/recent graduates looking to explore their interest in pet care are welcome to apply.
You can multi-task and work independently
You are willing to go the extra mile to ensure the health and safety of our guests
If you are excellent at communicating with both customers and staff members, this is the job for you!
5 Day Work Week including weekends and Public Holidays
8:30AM to 7.30PM daily