Looking after our 4 legged friends is hard work and we are constantly on the lookout for extra pairs of hands. Love of canines is a pre-requisite. Having prior experience and basic pet first aid knowledge is a big plus.
Individuals are expected to be a good team player, have exceptional levels of customer service skills and possess a independent, can-do attitude. Caring for our canine guests require the ability to stay calm, react fast in emergencies. This line of work is physically demanding. A commitment of at least 6 mths is required. Min 8 days a month (Weekdays / Weekend & Public holidays included).
- Feed, walk, clean and care for our canine guests according to their individual needs.
- Check and monitor for any sign of disease, illness or distress in guests
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect guests rooms daily
- Assist with daily upkeep of hotel cleanliness and maintenance
- Administer medication where necessary
- Interact actively & provide enrichment activities to our canine guests.
- Assist with customer relations where necessary
- Singaporeans or PR only
- Students above 18 years old welcome
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Overtime work may occasionally be required
Minimum 8 working days or 16 shifts a month – including weekends and Public Holidays
8:30AM to 7.30PM daily